Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paleo and Liking It!

It's Day 5 of my Paleo experiment and can I say, "I'm impressed!"

So far I have not experienced any of the side effects (major cravings, withdrawal, fatigue) that many others have reported on various forums. I feel great, energy is high, and my mood is quite good. I've already lost 2lbs in these first few days.

There is going to taking some tweaking and creativity on the menu planning to keep it interesting and not fall into eating the same proteins all the time, but I like to cook so I don't think that will be too much of a problem.

I had a great smoothie this morning, post workout: 1C green ginger tea, 1 orange, 1 frozen banana, 1T walnuts, 1T flaxseed meal. I love my VitaMix blender!! The smoothie powered me through a crazy work morning...I didn't even realize I missed my snack until it was lunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment