The title of this post makes me think of that credit card commercial, "What's in your wallet?"
This is my nutrition cabinet. A tiny corner cabinet in the kitchen where I store all my healthly stuff. When I open the door I often think, "I wonder what other triathletes' cabinets/drawers/boxes/etc. look like." And I'm also thankful that my stash seems simple (at least to me), compared to some other nutrition plans I've read elsewhere.
Here's a quick rundown:
- EmergenC - taken daily, one of the few types of Vitamin C that don't upset my stomach;
- MRM Vanilla egg white protein powder (acceptable protein on the Paleo diet - however, this particular brand/flavor has additives that are not acceptable, so I will be changing next time);
- Bob's Red Mill golden flaxseed meal;
- Vitamin E;
- Calcium with Vitamin D;
- Fish oil capsules;
- HEED - melon flavor, which I bought by accident, but turns out is AWESOME - tastes like the essence of a watermelon Jolly Rancher;
- In the back - Recoverite, Clif Shot Bloks in cherry, and espresso flavored Hammer Gel packets.
- Not pictured - the four extra water bottles that are in the dishwasher.
How about you?