Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This Thing Called Rest

I thought I would do a little more in these last three weeks than I have. I lifted two days last week and will lift 3 this week with two light swim workouts.

The thing is, I'm happy I took a break! I think it's the longest stretch of "time off" I've had in a year, at least. I feel well rested and ready to hit the road next week. Best of all, I haven't gained any weight!!

My Garmin 305 is on order and should arrive in the next week or so. I'm really looking forward to tracking my run and bike workouts and getting a little more information so I can pace myself better.

Going to take a casual ride on the bike course on Saturday morning. No GPS, no iPod; just my bike, some water and me.

Here's to the kick off in the pool on Monday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment